ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Bourbons, Canadian, Tennessee, Collectibles and more...

Old 12-23-2015, 11:30 PM

Default need help finding a bottle of Jack Green label

So I have a friend who is trying to find a bottle of Jack Green Label for a mutual Military buddy who happens to like Jack Daniels Green Label. Unfortunately its not available in Illinois(outside Chicago) and I'm trying to find a way to have a bottle purchased and shipped to Illinois. Now I know there are laws, and things I need to do to go about doing this, versus driving the five plus hours to Tennessee where I have been told it is still sold there. So I figured I would come to this forum where there is a wealth of knowledge to pull this off. Thanks again in advance.

Ozzi.

Last edited by Islay Peat; 12-26-2015 at 12:11 AM.
Old 12-25-2015, 03:40 AM
ClubWhisky.com Member

If you are on Facebook there are many Jack sites you can ask people on there and maybe someone will help you out.
Old 12-29-2015, 03:02 AM
ClubWhisky.com Member

Green Label is now only distributed to - New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Texas, although you may find a liquor store in other states with old stock