ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > Whisky Bottle Date & Other Information Requests

Old 06-09-2017, 10:01 PM

Default Gooderham Centennial Whisky, Rare old Whisky

Hi all - wondering how much a bottle of Gooderham 1867 Centennial Whiskey would be. I would like to value it so that I may sell it. Thanks

Don't know how to add a picture from an iPad. I can tell you I have the case, sealed and with a serial number on bottle.

Much thanks,

Tags
centennial, gooderham, vintage, whisky

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On