ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > Whisky Bottle Date & Other Information Requests

Old 02-09-2018, 09:57 PM

Default 1964 Crown Royal Worth anything?

one seal is broken on one side see pic
Old 02-13-2018, 05:45 PM

Should I keep it, drink it or sell it. Any sugestions or advise would be greatly appreciated.
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM

well i put it on ebay if it doesn't sell we are going to have a party and drink it yummy.
Old Today, 08:12 AM
ClubWhisky.com Moderator

Sorry there haven't been any responses to your thread. The forum used to be a lot busier and there are still some very knowledgeable members, but just not so much traffic anymore.

My feeling is that empty or full, your bottle and the hanger are worth at least something to a Crown fan. For that matter I'd even be interested in the hanger itself just to set my bottles of Crown Reserve.