ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > Trading Post

Old 07-10-2016, 06:01 AM

Default ISO Woodford Reserve Five Malt...

Hi --

Okay, so I've lurked around this site for a while, visiting from time to time, although this is my first post. I've completed a number of beer trades (mostly for various wheat beers), but I'm new to whisky trading. With that in mind, I realize that I may be met with skepticism, at least initially. To counter that, I'd be perfectly happy to send the first package in any prospective trade and then wait until the recipient is satisfied before expecting the other half of the trade to come my way.

At any rate, I'm looking for Woodford Reserve's most recent Distillery Series offering, Five Malt. That probably means I'm looking for a trading partner in or near either Louisville or Lexington, Kentucky. If any of you fine folks are in either of those areas, and you're interested in potentially trading a bottle of that stuff for anything I might be able to find around Atlanta (or Upstate South Carolina), please PM me at your earliest convenience. I sincerely thank you for your time, and I'll hope to hear back from someone in the not-too-distant future.

-- UGADawgGuy
Old 07-10-2016, 10:17 AM
ClubWhisky.com Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGADawgGuy View Post
Hi --

Okay, so I've lurked around this site for a while, visiting from time to time, although this is my first post. I've completed a number of beer trades (mostly for various wheat beers), but I'm new to whisky trading. With that in mind, I realize that I may be met with skepticism, at least initially. To counter that, I'd be perfectly happy to send the first package in any prospective trade and then wait until the recipient is satisfied before expecting the other half of the trade to come my way.

At any rate, I'm looking for Woodford Reserve's most recent Distillery Series offering, Five Malt. That probably means I'm looking for a trading partner in or near either Louisville or Lexington, Kentucky. If any of you fine folks are in either of those areas, and you're interested in potentially trading a bottle of that stuff for anything I might be able to find around Atlanta (or Upstate South Carolina), please PM me at your earliest convenience. I sincerely thank you for your time, and I'll hope to hear back from someone in the not-too-distant future.

-- UGADawgGuy
Be nice to see more first posts like this, full of information and obvious care in the delivery. Welcome to ClubWhisky and good luck with the trade.

Tags
woodford