ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Whisky Blends

Old 09-26-2017, 05:08 PM
Whisky.com Member

Default Scotch Collection in El Salvador, Central America

Hello fellow scotch enthusiast
Greetings from El Salvador!
Joined some time ago and got an update yesterday regarding site
I want to tell you about my experience with scotch
tipicaly we always had either JW black, Old Parr or Chivas Regal in our home in the 70 /80's
My dad always had his JW black on a tall glass with ice and some sparkling/mineral wáter.
Well like father like son, Im the same and enjoy everynow and then a drink; my wife enjoys Buchanans Master on the rocks
Long story short, I wanted to get him for his 75th birthday a couple of JW labels for him to enjoy a sampler with his friends
We had a blast, and something kept me buying more on every trip I made abroad
Now counting more than 75 bottles of different brands JW in different labels and presentations, Glenlivet, Glenmorangie, Glenfiddich and some other, enjoying one with him or friends and saving another for my kids to enjoy when they grow up
Who can I send pics of my stash, I can seem to post pics from the site
Salute
AA
Old 09-26-2017, 09:25 PM
Administrator & Owner ClubWhisky.com

I see you signed up in 2013 and this is your first post! We moved the forum to a different server but you should be able to post pictures. Here is a thread that will help you to post your pictures. Looking forward to seeing your labels. http://www.clubwhisky.com/forum/showthread.php?p=114781
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	whisky24.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	2572  

Tags
johnnie walker, pictures